Skip to main content
(in) Frequently Asked Questions
- We will be using the discussion board on courses.cs.sfu.ca instead of email.
- Before starting a new topic please check if the topic is already under discussion and check to see if your question has already been answered.
- If you must email the instructor or TA directly then use your SFU email address to send the email (do not use any other provider), and use
cmpt882: as the prefix in your subject line.
- The project will be done in groups. There is no maximum group size.
- You are allowed to leave a group and form a group of size one at the start of each homework but not at the end.
- Effective group collaboration: We are looking to see effective collaboration. People can play different roles and sometimes more than one role in the same project.
- Please include a
README.username as part of your submission zip file for each
username participating in the project.
- For effective group collaboration use a version control system. I recommend using